Tuesday 14 May 2013

Let the Sunshine come in a cardi!

I have been craving for some colour like this for agessss! Looked for this colour pretty much all my life and Simply Be have new cardigans in bright shades PERFECT! I teamed this simply again with my trusty black dress I got from Ebay but was originally Evans. I am lad to be able to showcase myself since I have lost weight swimming - even if my face doesnt look it. I always like to do a full body shot but team it with some close ups and that is afterall my best feature ;) I hope you enjoy it. You know I kept getting comments again about this...oh its too bright...oh you need to tone it down. Why should I tone it down. I feel wonderful in it and I happy. People with a problem - get over it! Let me know what you think!














4 comments:

  1. I love the bright colour of the cardigan it's perfect ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is brilliant. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you :D I am so pleased I found a lovely yellow finally :D

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive